2022 Camp Season
Camp Harbor View will operate 4 two-week camp sessions this summer and moving forward. To offer the best experience for all participants, each session will have 250 campers. This structure will allow for smaller groups and stronger relationships with young people, while continuing to share Long Island with a thousand Boston kids each summer.
- Session 1: July 5 – July 15
- Session 2: July 18 – July 28
- Session 3: August 2 – August 12
- Session 4: August 15 – August 25
The health and safety of this community is our top priority. We continue to closely monitor Covid-19 and take necessary precautions in consultation with public health experts and safety engineers.
A typical camp day includes:
- Round-trip transportation by bus to/from the Seaport and ferry to/from our Long Island campus in Boston Harbor.
- A full day of fun (approximately 7:30AM – 5:00PM) including group activities and rotations through our five program areas.
- Healthy and delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Special events like community talent shows, leadership challenges, theme days and the much-anticipated Hustle relay race to close out each camp session.
Join the fun this summer!
Our summer camp application is now open. To be eligible to apply for the 2022 season, campers must be:
- Entering 6th, 7th, 8th, or 9th grade in Fall 2022
- A City of Boston resident
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (receive two doses and a booster, when eligible)