2021 Camp Season
Due to COVID-19, our 2021 camp season is operating at approximately 40% capacity with around 150 young people and 40 staff members on the island each day. Given our reduced capacity, and to serve as many young people as possible, we are moving to a two-week model for Summer 2021.
- Session 1: June 28 – July 9 (*closed July 5 for Independence Day)
- Session 2: July 12 – July 22
- Session 3: July 27 – August 6
- Session 4: August 9 – August 19
For detailed information about the COVID-19 precautions taken at camp this summer, please review the 2021 Family Handbook developed in consultation with public health experts and safety engineers.
A typical camp day includes:
- Round-trip transportation by bus to/from the Seaport and ferry to/from our Long Island campus in Boston Harbor.
- A full day of fun (approximately 7:30AM – 5:00PM) including group activities and rotations through our five program areas.
- Healthy and delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Special events like community talent shows, leadership challenges, theme days and the much-anticipated Hustle relay race to close out each camp session.
Join the fun next summer!
Our summer camp application opens annually each spring. To be eligible to apply for the 2022 season, camper must be:
- Entering 6th, 7th, 8th, or 9th grade in the Fall of 2022
- A resident of the City of Boston