We’re back in the South End
The Leadership Academy plans to resume in-person programs this fall. The health and safety of teens and staff continues to be our top priority and we are working diligently to safely return to in-person programs for the 2021-2022 school year. We will continue to update enrolled Leadership Academy families as additional plans and procedures are put in place.
9th GradeRISE Program
- Weekly community nights including homework support, peer-to-peer engagement, and enrichment opportunities — both in-person (Monday & Tuesdays) and online (Thursday) during the school year.
- Monthly Saturday workshops focused on high school preparedness and foundational leadership skills with an emphasis on communication. All cohort (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday) workshops will be held in person at the Leadership Academy.
All rising 9th graders who have spent at least one summer at Camp Harbor View are invited to apply to the RISE program. Participation in RISE during the 9th grade school-year is a prerequisite for joining the Leader in Training program in 10th grade. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Looking for operational specifics on the RISE and LIT programs? Find answers to many frequently asked questions including information on eligibility, applications, attendance, and more in the Leadership Academy FAQs.
10th-12th GradeLeader in Training Program
- Weekly community nights including homework support, mentoring and grade-based enrichment opportunities during the school year.
- Monthly Saturday workshops focused on academic success, leadership skills, college readiness, and career exploration.
- Paid positions on the island each summer building leadership skills and serving as near-peer mentors to campers.