This is an exciting position for an entrepreneurial and team-oriented Salesforce focused professional looking for a fun and exciting challenge working with an organization that is driving change across the city of Boston. Camp Harbor View is an innovative, fast-paced organization that deploys a participant-centered approach to all its programs.
We are looking for a highly capable Salesforce Administrator to ensure that our organization capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. This role will primarily support the proper implementation and maintenance of Salesforce as it relates to implementing high-quality programs for youth and families. In this role, your duties will include integrating existing Salesforce into Salesforce, maintaining our databases, attendance tracking, reporting, integrating new applications, and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce. To ensure success as a Salesforce administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The Salesforce Administrator is an important member of the team, leading system development and maintenance that is mission-critical to the organization.
Title/Position: Salesforce Administrator
Reports to: Deputy Director
Location: Primary – 46 Plympton Street, Boston, MA 02118. Seasonal – Long Island, Boston Harbor
Position: Exempt, Full Time with potential to work some evenings and weekends as needed. Hybrid schedule.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and all other systems used by the program team of the organization.
- Upgrading and configuring existing systems for optimized integration to Salesforce.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing historic contacts and other data.
- Maintaining the Salesforce and Form Assembly platforms, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for the executive leadership team and other departments.
- Collaborate with members of the Program team to ensure holistic system needs are being met;
- Support the development and growth of a positive culture within the organization and its programs;
- Other duties that support the Camp Harbor View community as specified by the Deputy Director.
- 18+ years of age;
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.
- Ability to edit, use and build code preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science would be preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment preferred.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required;
- Ability to work with youth and families from a variety of backgrounds; and
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Danielle Halderman at firstname.lastname@example.org.